Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Videos and Coordinates of Each Aeonaxx Spawn Point

After massive research and seeing him spawn in one of the locations myself, I've put together some short fraps videos of each one of the spawn locations. The place where my character is hovering in each of the videos is approximately where Aeonaxx spawns give or take a few yards.

NE1 (51, 43):

NW1 (42,47):

NW2 (44, 43) This is Where Aeonaxx Spawned When I got him:

SE1 (52, 64):

SW1 (42, 60) This is the Most Highly Camped Location on my Sever:

SW2 (47, 57):

Although these are all approximate spawn points where Aeonaxx spawns, I did not camp him in any of those exact spots. I always camped roughly between two locations so that NPC scan would have a better chance of going off and if he spawned at either location I'd have an equally fast chance of getting to him before someone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment